We offer a tax registration service and can assist you with other statutory business requirements whether you are setting up as a Sole Trader, Partnership or Limited Company at no cost for all new clients and prospective clients.

In order to set up as a sole trader or a partnership, you must register as self-employed for income tax with the Revenue Commissioners. To do this, you must complete the tax registration form TR1. This form can be also be used for VAT registration should your business need to be registered. We will complete this form with you and advice you on all areas of these taxes and their implications for you and your business

You may also like to register a trading name for your new business. We will guide you as to suitable names and complete the paperwork to be filed with the Companies Registration Office in order to have a name registered.

If you are operating as a limited company then as soon as the company is incorporated you are required to use form TR2 to register for taxes with your local Revenue office. It can take a number of weeks for the company to be registered for taxes.

Depending on the nature of your business, you may also have to register as an employer if you intend to employ staff, and for other taxes such as Relevant Contracts Tax. Again, we will gladly advise and assist all new clients free of charge on these areas.

We will assist in completing and submitting all the required tax registration paper work to your local tax office.