SETTING UP A BUSINESS IN IRELANDMALONE & CO.
We provide advice and related to non-Irish Individuals & corporations looking to set up a business in Ireland on the following issues:
Why choose Ireland:
In respect of any financial year, if in that year and the financial year immediately preceding that year the company satisfies two of the three following conditions:
- Appropriate trading structures including private limited company, branch registration etc.
- Likely Irish tax liabilities of such structures
- Employee Taxes
- Banking set up and administration services
- Provision of registered office and virtual office services
- Systems & accounting requirements
- Relevant Withholding Tax requirements
- Provisions of relevant double taxation agreements
- Business planning including cashflows, forecasts, management accounts etc
- Purchasing property and related issues
We also provide free company incorporation services and free tax registration services for new clients.