COMPANY SECRETARIAL SERVICES
MALONE & CO.
Company law is both complex and detailed and impinges greatly on small businesses. Directors need to ensure at all times that they meet their requirements under the Companies Acts. Non-compliance with statutory obligations can result in significant late filing fees for companies, and can lead to court prosecutions for company directors.
We provide a complete range of services to companies to meet compliance standards and can support management by dealing with all aspects from incorporation to the wind up of a company.
Our services include:
- company incorporations
- annual compliance and minute keeping
- provision of registered office
- registration of business names
- maintenance of statutory company records and compliance reviews
- preparation of all statutory board meeting minutes and resolutions
- advising on the responsibilities of company directors and secretary
- changes of directors/secretary/registered office
- advising on share compliance, including the issue of new shares, transfers of existing shares and share capital redemption
- company strike offs, dissolution and restoration
- outsourced company secretary service
Please contact us if you would like to discuss any company secretarial issues that you may have.