COMPANY SECRETARIAL SERVICES
MALONE & CO.
Company law is both complex and detailed and impinges greatly on small businesses. Directors need to ensure at all times that they meet their requirements under the Companies Acts as non-compliance with statutory obligations can result in significant late filing fees for companies, and can lead to court prosecutions for company directors.
We provide a complete range of services to companies to meet compliance standards and can support management by dealing with all aspects from incorporation to the wind up of a company.
Our services include:
- company incorporations
- annual compliance and minute keeping
- provision of registered office
- registration of business names
- maintenance of statutory company records and compliance reviews
- preparation of all statutory board meeting minutes and resolutions
- advising on the responsibilities of company directors and secretary
- changes in directors/secretary/registered office
- advising on share compliance, including the issue of new shares, transfers of existing shares and share capital redemption
- company strike offs, dissolution and restoration
- outsourced company secretary service
Please contact us if you would like to discuss any company secretarial issues that you may have.